- Experimental Images
Be sure to use the kernel and u-boot from this page, not the ones from the factory image. As always, backup your sd card before replacing it with these images, or better yet, use a new micro SD card.
- MLO: The stage 1 boot loader that configures external memory and loads the second stage boot loader.
- U-Boot: The stage 2 boot loader that loads the Linux kernel.
- uImage: The Linux kernel
- Linux kernel modules: For images not compiled with the 2.6.38 modules
Root File System Images¶
Console Development Image¶
- Primary image for non-graphical E100 application development
- Includes TI DSPLink drivers and examples for the C64x+ DSP
- Recommended for most users who do not require a graphical interface
Gnome GNURadio Image¶
- Recommended for users who require a graphical interface
- Please note that first boot with this image may take a few hours
- Includes all dependencies for OpenBTS
- For details please see the main OpenBTS E100 wiki page
SD Card Images¶
- QT with GLES, gnuradio-companion with QT GUI