UHD Installation (Windows)¶
If you are using our binaries or compiling UHD yourself using MSVC, you will need to download the MSVC Redistributable Package.
Installer Packages¶We provide installation packages for UHD that include all run-time dependencies. These binaries are generated every weekend, and we provide the following:
- UHD bugfixes
- ZIP files of the UHD images used when forming the binary
- 003.004.000 (Win32) (Win64) - 2012/03/21
- 003.003.002 - 2012/01/09
- 003.003.001 - 2011/11/01
- 003.003.000 - 2011/10/14
- 003.002.004 - 2011/09/23
- 003.002.003 - 2011/08/31
- 003.002.002 - 2011/08/16
- 003.002.001 - 2011/07/29
- 003.002.000 - 2011/07/28
- 003.001.002 - 2011/06/15
- 003.001.001 - 2011/06/06
- 003.001.000 - 2011/05/18
- 003.000.001 - 2011/04/01
- 003.000.000 - 2011/03/28
Along with binaries of all UHD releases, we host installers with the latest bug fixes, which can be downloaded here
The UHD source is stored in a git repository. To download it, follow these instructions:
git clone git://code.ettus.com/ettus/uhd.git -- Is your corporate or university firewall blocking the git protocol? -- Try this HTTP mirror (updated daily) instead. git clone http://github.com/Ettus/Research/UHD-Mirror.gitOur source code is divided into three main branches:
- maint: This branch has all of our bug fixes since the last release, but there are no new features.
- FPGA/FW package for maint branch on last stable release
- master: This is our main branch, with updated new features and bug fixes.
- FPGA/FW package for master branch here: http://files.ettus.com/binaries/master_images/
- next: This branch has new features that are under development but aren't quite stable enough for the master branch.
- FPGA/FW package for next branch here: http://files.ettus.com/binaries/next_images/
All of our releases are associated with tags in the repository. Alternatively, you can download the source of any release here.
Once you download the source code, follow the Build Guide for installation instructions.