- UHD Start
UHD is the "Universal Software Radio Peripheral" hardware driver. It works on all major platforms (Linux, Windows, and Mac); and can be built with GCC, Clang, and MSVC compilers.
The goal of UHD is to provide a host driver and API for current and future Ettus Research products. Users will be able to use the UHD driver standalone or with 3rd party applications such as Gnuradio, Labview, or Simulink. See below for the Gnuradio instructions.
Installation Instructions¶UHD installers, no compilation necessary:
Help and Support¶
- Discussions about UHD, USRP hardware, and third-party software should go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discussions involving GNU Radio and UHD/USRP hardware should go to: email@example.com
- If you plan on trolling the list, please send troll-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What hardware are you using? (daughterboards, motherboards, version numbers, etc...)
- What software are you using? (GNU Radio, Simulink, LabVIEW, C++ application, etc...)
- Can you attach a minimal example that demonstrates the problem?
- Screenshots, time domain and frequency plots can also be helpful.
Building FPGA Images¶
Pre-built FPGA and firmware images are available on the build page.
To build the images yourself, the relevant commands can be found in the fpga README: