- UHD Start
The UHD is the "Universal Software Radio Peripheral" hardware driver. It works on all major platforms (Linux, Windows, and Mac); and can be built with GCC, Clang, and MSVC compilers.
The goal of the UHD is to provide a host driver and API for current and future Ettus Research products. Users will be able to use the UHD driver standalone or with 3rd party applications such as Gnuradio, Labview, or Simulink. See below for the Gnuradio instructions.
- Linux binary install instructions
- Windows binary install instructions
- Source build and install instructions
Help and Support¶
- Discussions about UHD, USRP hardware, and 3rd party software should go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discussions involving Gnuradio and UHD/USRP hardware should go to: email@example.com
- If you plan on trolling the list, please send troll-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What hardware are you using? (daughterboards, motherboards, version numbers, etc...)
- What software are you using? (gnuradio, simulink, labview, c++ application, etc...)
- Can you attach a minimal example that demonstrates the problem?
- Screenshots, time domain and frequency plots can also be helpful.
Building FPGA Images¶
Pre-built FPGA and firmware images are available on the build page.
To build the images yourself, the relevant commands can be found in the fpga README: