- UHD Start
UHD is the "Universal Software Radio Peripheral" Hardware Driver. It works on all major platforms (Linux, Windows, and Mac); and can be built with GCC, Clang, and MSVC compilers.
The goal of UHD is to provide a host driver and API for current and future Ettus Research products. Users will be able to use the UHD driver standalone or with 3rd party applications such as:
Installation Instructions¶UHD installers, no compilation necessary:
Help and Support¶
- Discussions about UHD, USRP hardware, and third-party software should go to: email@example.com
- Discussions involving GNU Radio and UHD/USRP hardware should go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you plan on trolling the list, please send troll-mail to: email@example.com
- What hardware are you using? (daughterboards, motherboards, version numbers, etc...)
- What software are you using? (GNU Radio, Simulink, LabVIEW, C++ application, etc...)
- Can you attach a minimal example that demonstrates the problem?
- Screenshots, time domain and frequency plots can also be helpful.
Building FPGA Images¶
- Pre-built FPGA and firmware images are available on the build page.
- To build the images yourself, see the notes in the FPGA README.