- USRP Hardware Driver™ software (UHD™)
USRP Hardware Driver™ software (UHD™)¶
The USRP Hardware Driver™ software (UHD™) is the hardware driver for all USRP devices. It works on all major platforms (Linux, Windows, and Mac) and can be built with GCC, Clang, and MSVC compilers.
The goal of the UHD software is to provide a host driver and API for current and future Ettus Research products. Users will be able to use UHD software standalone or with third-party applications, such as:
Installation Instructions¶Use these USRP Hardware Driver (UHD) software installers, no compilation necessary:
Help and Support¶
- Discussions about USRP Hardware Driver software (UHD), USRP hardware, and third-party software should go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discussions involving GNU Radio and UHD/USRP hardware should go to: email@example.com
- Discussions about OpenBTS should go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you plan on trolling the list, please send troll-mail to: email@example.com
- What hardware are you using? (daughterboards, motherboards, version numbers, etc...)
- What software are you using? (GNU Radio, Simulink, LabVIEW, C++ application, etc...)
- Can you attach a minimal example that demonstrates the problem?
- Screenshots, time domain, and frequency plots can also be helpful.
Building FPGA Images¶
- Pre-built FPGA and firmware images are available on the build page.
- To build the images yourself, see the notes in the FPGA README
GNU Radio + USRP Hardware Driver Software (UHD)¶
GNU Radio is a popular SDR development toolkit commonly used with USRP devices. For information on how to install GNU Radio alongside UHD software, click here.
- The Ettus Research Youtube Channel
- USRP2: Boot sequence for LEDs
- Ettus Research YouTube channel
- USRP Hardware Driver software (UHD) Example: ASCII Art DFT
- USRP2-N210 + OpenBTS Demo
- VT - The second wave of wireless
- NI-USRP [Chinese]
- Matt demos USRP classic
- Software Radio - TWTH
- DVB with GNU Radio and Gstreamer
- USRP B200: Exploring the Wireless World