From 05/05/2012 to 07/03/2012
- 09:11 pm Revision 45c1af81: Merge branch 'fpga_next' into next
- 09:10 pm Revision f6247e0b: Merge branch 'fpga_master'
- 09:06 pm Revision 7a1824e8: b100: squashed host code for fifo control/timed commands
- This uses the new b100/e100 common core and FIFO control modules.
Subsequent commit will be the compatible FPGA merge.
- 09:06 pm Revision de4d2fca: usrp: added fifo_ctrl_excelsior for FIFO control + async msgs
- The fifo_ctrl_excelsior is the host code for dealing with E100/B100
control messages and async messages. It also has ...
- 09:05 pm Revision 26846525: transport: multi-threaded send_packet_handler
- 09:05 pm Revision c01e7dff: transport: multi-threaded recv_packet_handler
- 09:05 pm Revision 72a3fe55: transport: switch to the atomic claimer
- This wont have much effect because the buffers
are not currently used in any queue by the caller
- 09:05 pm Revision 9dec0b7e: uhd: added header with misc atomic wrappers
- 07:56 pm Revision 295c7e7b: B100: squash B100 top level work
- Implements timed commands and FIFO control.
Uses control and data FIFOs for GPIF.
Implements a common core for E100/B...
- 07:52 pm Revision c19e10d7: gpif: squashed GPIF slave fifo work for B100
- The control and data enpoints are now both implemented as FIFOs.
Requires another squash of B100 top level to use.
- 07:38 pm Revision 028a2bb6: fifo: added module packet_padder36 to fifo/
- 05:41 pm Revision 485fe587: Merge branch 'maint'
- 05:39 pm Revision 916b0b80: cmake: got rid of remaining references of UHD_RELEASE_MODE being treated as a ...
- 04:45 am Revision bb13ba39: utils: added .in extension to images downloader source
- There seems to be confusion that this file can be used w/o building.
The images downloader has been renamed to preven...
- 08:10 pm Revision 0d5cef73: usrp1: wrap around for DAC tuning outside 1st nyquist
- 07:19 pm Revision ca8281f5: Merge branch 'maint'
- 07:19 pm Revision 3079b571: usrp1: revert calculation for DAC freq outside of 1st Nyquist
- This patch does not work. A possibile solution will be added to master.
- 07:12 am Revision 2a9e0828: cal: fix for else/ifs in uhd cal utils
- 07:09 am Revision 6e40f097: uhd: docstring - sc8 is a possible cpu type
- 10:55 pm Revision db8f128e: Merge branch 'maint'
- 10:53 pm Revision 76930c03: n2x0: only check for the GPSDO once after power up
- We used to only check if the EEPROM was setup properly.
But now we always check, but check only once after first powe...
- 10:53 pm Revision 3dd244bb: usrp2: created fw peek/poke functions
- 05:41 pm Revision ae2429c8: xcvr2450: fix to disable LO offset for TX side
- XCVR2450 has a common LO for RX and TX.
The use LO offset should be the same for both sides.
When different, a tune ...
- 05:07 pm Revision d9157133: uhd: added wire format option for tx samples example
- 06:34 pm Revision b90fb61b: utils: if usrp2_recovery.py is only compatible with Linux, it doesn't need to ...
- 08:36 pm Revision f8bf6339: RFX: added support for calibration utils
- Special CAL RX antenna rule: keep mixer enabled to reduce transients.
0 dB gains settings for RX and TX to deal with ...
- 05:03 pm Revision a80b7155: examples: test_dboard_coercion fix
- 04:48 pm Revision 3122bff9: convert: add sc8 host to/from sc8 wire format
- 11:07 pm Revision 0d2ae358: wbx: dont sync for lower rates so we can lock
- 06:46 pm Revision a0ad50f9: uhd: added some more prints to the probe
- 06:12 pm Revision 2976b491: Merge branch 'maint'
- 06:12 pm Revision 6b42fbab: n2x0: fix for net_burner, continue on error
- 10:05 pm Revision e7df6384: utils: UHD Image Downloader - downloads firmware/FPGA images compatible with t...
- 09:00 pm Revision 49d4f8e4: usrp2: fix fw bug for spi transact (order of operations)
- 12:59 am Revision 98074d0c: uhd: added uhd::get_pkg_data_path
- 12:59 am Revision b216f715: usrp: clear rx dsp on deconstruction
- 12:58 am Revision 8b9ebe0a: usb: created autoflusher task in usb_zero_copy_wrapper
- Since we dont commit buffers ASAP until filled,
autoflusher will do this if timeout occurs.
- 08:38 pm Revision 6d6eb1e6: fpga: added setting regs based simple_i2c_core
- 08:37 pm Revision b2692853: fpga: added some parameterization to settings_fifo_ctrl
- 08:36 pm Revision 8b8a6055: fpga: added various models from ISE
- 07:59 pm Revision b61a1103: Merge branch 'maint'
- 07:56 pm Revision 3adecd5b: usrp1: shutoff DAC digital w/ TX state machine
- 07:55 pm Revision bfe32337: usrp: added control for sr based i2c core
- 07:51 pm Revision 7bcaacdb: examples: fix tx bursts so we only set EOB at the end
- 10:18 pm Revision 12f7a5c9: Merge branch 'maint'
- 10:16 pm Revision 7f44d838: uhd: bumped patch version number to 3.4.2
- 09:09 pm Revision 45269a1f: Merge branch 'maint'
- 09:07 pm Revision 4f12ba80: Merge branch 'fpga_maint' into maint
- 09:06 pm Revision 04de315b: Merge branch 'fpga_master'
- 09:00 pm Revision 3cf4977c: Merge branch 'maint'
- 09:00 pm Revision 002f7edd: Added registers for gpmc-to-fifo interface to address sequence errors for E100...
- 06:50 pm Revision a5ffda85: gpsdo: added "gpsdo" clock and time source options
- When an on-board GPSDO is detected, "gpsdo" is added to the options.
- 12:49 am Revision 38043612: Merge branch 'maint'
- 10:50 pm Revision 19874c04: usrp1: removed print from codec_ctrl last commit
- 10:45 pm Revision c033017a: Fixing USRP1 aliasing logic
- 07:00 pm Revision c31bf2d6: docs: work on windows performance notes
- 05:59 pm Revision 8d5dc71d: uhd: used shared get_tmp_path for logging as well
- Moved some of the log.cpp tmp paths smarts into paths as well
- 05:56 pm Revision 78bf395b: Merge branch 'maint'
- 05:55 pm Revision e5c9dee5: docs: removed unsupported gps_gpgsa from docs as well
- 05:54 pm Revision efdc7651: Removed GPGSA from GPS driver since Firefly doesn't actually support it.
- 05:48 pm Revision 2a0eecdf: b100: fix use of boost cstdint here
- 06:59 pm Revision c94963a4: usrp: mboard eeprom map use string as key
- 06:52 pm Revision db6ba7d4: Merge branch 'maint'
- 06:51 pm Revision 2d5d41f2: Created example for simultaneous transmit and receive to file
- Updates to allow rx to wait until tx settles
- 06:49 pm Revision d8d74942: Throwing here causes difficulty initializing new USRPs
- 04:30 am Revision ea4549f8: usrp1: ensure frontend specs are init'd to something
- This helps the case of 4x DDC no DUC for example,
that way at least something empty is set to the property.
- 03:56 am Revision 141c8eba: usrp2: burner print, escapes and quotes for cross-platform
- 12:28 am Revision 4f19f3f4: usrp2: print helpful message with burner command
- 03:49 am Revision 23344268: uhd: bump ABI compat for multi_usrp change
- 03:46 am Revision cff8455d: Merge branch 'maint'
- 03:45 am Revision dddda9d5: Merge branch 'fpga_master'
- 03:44 am Revision 0dafd2d7: Merge branch 'fpga_maint' into maint
- 03:33 am Revision 9786c2bd: Merge branch 'maint'
- 03:31 am Revision db1d63ec: e100: bump compat minor for xclock reader fix
- 07:49 pm Revision 926ee631: Examples - Test Daughterboard Coercion: moves across the frequency and gain ra...
- 07:15 am Revision c0a9d1c7: convert: applied sc8 signed convert fix
- 06:54 am Revision 4fa889c4: convert: some platform specific fixes
- neon: missing header
windows: shuffle needs to be deemed "constant expression",
fixed with a template parameter.
- 06:54 am Revision 4c244c78: convert: squashed converter and sse2 work
- 06:39 am Revision 58bebf55: Merge branch 'maint'
- 01:29 am Revision a6845bd0: n2xx: fix possible attribute error in netburner win_get_interfaces
- It is possible on some machines (at least one in this case),
for adNode to not have the attribute next. Unexplained.....
- 09:14 pm Revision 8a98d689: convert: fixed sc8 convert issue w/ undefined behaviour
- Its important to use a signed cast when converting float to int.
Then assign that signed int to an unsigned type of t...
- 08:45 pm Revision af018ded: fpga: xclock fix for edge case condition
Also available in: Atom